Life Career Coaching Ltd was founded by Lisa Birtles.
With more than 20 years experience of working for and with large world-class organizations including FTSE Top 100 companies, Lisa has coached and supported a wide range of senior leaders, first line managers and individuals through a variety of job and career-related challenges.
She has coached and supported:
- Leaders and managers making the transition to larger or more complex roles
- Professionals looking to clarify their career direction
- People wishing to change career completely
- Graduates taking their first career steps
- Mature students applying for a college place
- Experienced individuals facing redundancy after 30 years with the same company
Lisa is also an accomplished HR Consultant & Project Manager, having worked for 2 of the Big Five Consulting Firms, as well as a Big Pharmaceutical Company, gaining experience and expertise across a wide range of sectors on projects that have included:
- Systems Implementation & Business Process Change
- Start-Ups funded by Venture Capital
- Down-sizing & site closure
- Organisation Design & Development
- Organisatioanal Culture Change
One thing that characterizes all of the projects that Lisa has worked on or led is CHANGE – at an organizational, departmental and individual level.
Professional Memberships & Accreditations
When selecting a coach you should have the security of knowing that any coach you choose to work with is appropriately qualified for the job, and as such Lisa holds the following qualifications:
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Career Coach
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of CIPD
- Licensed NLP4Kids, Hypnotherapy4Kids, NLP4Parents & NLP4Teachers Practitioner
- Empowering Learning TM Practitioner
- Currently working towards Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Level 7 in Certificate in Executive Coaching & Leadership Mentoring, and ICF accreditation at Associate Certified Coach level